Hello team, new team, prospective team !
If you’ve been in touch with me or Natalia, remember we asked you to set aside some dates in September for us all to get together and plan the months ahead. Unfortunately, we cannot meet physically due to conflicting schedules.
So we are going to do a series of 3 online calls, an opportunity to get on the same page and offer each other support where needed.
Specifically, the sessions will:
- present in more detail the Edgeryders methodology for online engagement (@Nadia, Noemi)
- present in more detail the Edgeryders methodology for building participatory events (@Nadia, Noemi)
- offer ideas and inspiration for how to make the Festival more engaging and relevant for the community members (@nadia, @noemi, @natalia_skoczylas, everyone)
- be an opportunity to check-in about existing plans (@AskaBednarczyk, @Mikomann)
- tease out expectations inside the team (everyone)
- clarify aspects of organising the events and delivering successfully, ask questions etc (everyone)
- agree on who is going to be present where (everyone)
* anything else? add it in a comment below!
When and where are we meeting?
5 September, Thursday from 18:00 - 19:30 Brussels time: https://zoom.us/j/533250916
6 September, Friday at 18:00 - 19:30 Brussels time: https://zoom.us/j/533250916
CANCELLED 7 September, Saturday at 18:00 - 19:30 Brussels time: https://zoom.us/j/533250916
Can you guys confirm? I hope you can make at least 2 of these - it’s really in everyone’s interest to make use of a little time that we have together.