Communication / Social Media Guidelines for the Summit and Presummit event

Putting together the social media relevant info for promoting the events via our social media channels in one place…

1 . Pre-Summit event: After covid19: while food businesses are failing, can community oriented food projects be the way forward? - #2 by yannick.

• @yannick When promoting this on edgeryders social media this would you like us to include Fermenthings as a partner org and point people to any specific place with more info about the org/space/activities/offers? If yes, please add in a comment below.

2 . Pre-summit event: Session on endangered researchers and precarity in higher education.

• @atelli - When promoting this on edgeryders social media this would you like us to include affiliation to any specific organisation or logo on the communication materials? If yes, please add in a comment below

3 . Summit event: Reorganising the provision of goods & services to secure material basis of livelihoods. Focus Healthcare. Formal third party org/project affiliations via NGI Forward consortium: Nesta, City of Amsterdam, DeLab, Aarhus University and Resonance Design. Do use ngi4eu and @NGIForward for communication. Ping @marina to be added to the list of events.

3 . Pre-Summit Webinar: Relational goods, stocks over flows, systems over networks: a webinar on the strange economy of the Messina district. Organisational affiliatio: Science Fiction Economics Lab.

4 . Summit event: Paid duct taping vs unpaid creation - *working value system not found*. Formal third party org/project affiliations via NGI Forward consortium: Nesta, City of Amsterdam, DeLab, Aarhus University and Resonance Design. Do use ngi4eu and @NGIForward for communication. Ping @marina to be added to the list of events.

5 . Summit Event: The Ecosystem builders/ Paradises Built in Hell - Economics, Science Fiction and Entrepreneurship beyond capitalism More info soon.

Notes on our outreach work/for comms crew

cc @stefanoboski

• The comms materials for this and other sessions in the summit is being is aggregated here for editing/copywriting etc.

• We would like to reach people working in the relevant sectors/fields/ orgs/funders in different parts of the EU and beyond for each indivdiual session, and for the summit as a whole. esp in: Germany, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, France the Netherlands, Spain and Sweden.

• So we will need to set up lists of well connected accounts in those scenes in each respective place/ find good way to reach the right people for each event. This is to be coordinated with the targeted outreach efforts.

• If language is an issue we can help them to set up and host their own parallel sessions on the same topic in their own languages.

• We also need to set up lists for people reach out to on specific topics. E.g For Science Fiction Economics Lab related topics I have set up this one: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1200395034199314433/members

• For NGI / Internet of Humans related topics I have set one up here that could/should be expended on : https://twitter.com/i/lists/1219863131419181056/members

1 Like