Create a list of Edgeryders user requirements

I will review the existing user stories and create a list of shared user requirements and sort them in order of priority.

This is a contribution to improve the user experience on our website and by helping, you will make it easier for community members to find each other and their interesting projects.

• Value of task: 1 #lote4 ticket

How to complete the task

Start by leaving a comment below saying you’re up for taking it on.

Then go through each user story and compile a list of user requirements based on it.

The task is completed when you upload your work here.

What follows is the original reward structure created for Living On The Edge 4. LOTE4 is now over, but anybody who wants to do the task is encouraged to do so.

*TIP: Check the Edgeryders Developers group to get familiar with our online platform

Steps to get your Lote4 ticket

1. Complete the task.

2. Go to MakerFox.com and register there with the same username as the one you have here on Edgeryders. Now go ahead and order your Lote4 ticket.

3. Wait to receive your ticket! Community members at Edgeryders will check how many tasks you’ve performed and it they add up to the value of a ticket, they’ll make sure to send it to you.

This task belongs to the Web and Tech development and here is where you can get in touch and coordinate with fellow team members!

Sure, I can do this.

This is up my alley, I will do that. Is there a standard user requirements documentation format? Who are the people to network with on this?

1 Like

Great! Thanks

Hi Victor

Sorry for the delayed response! I missed the notification from this comment

There is no standard requirement documentation format, but we could probably use one. So if you are up for suggesting/setting something up that would be great!

The people to network with on this are myself and the rest of the Web and tech development team. We coordinate on the team page (join here).

fom joshua in NIgeria

please can somebody update me on what is happening. i have beenbehind in the conservations. Thank you

Here’s what is happening!

Hello Joshua, here’s what is happening.

1. We are having a conference in Italy in October.
  2. Tickets are not for sale, they can only be paid by collaborating. We use a software called the Makerfox as a "collaboration market place". 
  3. So, Noemi is putting out some things that Edgeryders needs in terms of making this online platform better. You do one or more, you get a ticket.  :-)