I Complete Campaign design and call to action @Nadia 18/06/2015
I tbc tbc tbc
II tbc tbc tbc
II tbc tbc tbc
III tbc tbc tbc
III tbc tbc tbc
III tbc tbc tbc

Core tasks

To see the detailed tasks which make up the core tasks below, see the tasks in this project and use the task manager.

1. Assemble Campaign team (Recruitment of Engagement Managers - status: completed in Armenia, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Morocco, Nepal and Ukraine )
  2. Build the repository of Case Studies (minimum 8 in-depth stories per country about existing, relevant, initiativesPlease follow the interview framework! Post your work in progress here)
  3. Produce the Campaign Design (design the engagement engine, social contract and communication materials for drawing participation of project protagonists in 6 countries, and broader community, into Future Makers Campaign Design here )
  4. Produce campaign materials (video, texts, flyers/banners, stickers)
  5. Community building and management (launch and facilitate online conversation around scale and sustainability of existing initiatives)
  6. Driving the social media and communications heartbeat (Design the Communication Plan here )
  7. Facilitating and documenting the online event (hangouts) sessions
  8. Reporting (distributed over the whole project runtime!)
  9. Stewarding knowledge, relationships and collaborations generated (what happens after project?)

1 Like