LOTE3 is happening at unMonastery Matera. Save the date!

Early for me too w/ potential conflicting schedule :frowning:

I’ll try to be there too! Maybe an opportunity to get more involved :slight_smile:

Though it’s over a holiday, and opportunity for the family to get back together, so it will be a hard decision…

Early for me too w/ potential conflicting schedule :frowning:

I’ll try to be there too! Maybe an opportunity to get more involved :slight_smile:

Though it’s over a holiday, and opportunity for the family to get back together, so it will be a hard decision…

Dear roomie,

I hope you can make it! I have with me your hair dryer from Brussels which you forgot in our apartment, so one more reason for you to come, an important one nonetheless :-) Seriously now, thought of bringing the girls with you? make it a family vacation in Matera?

Sending hugs,

Noemi

I’m in

I am coming. Somehow I took the decision long time ago, but forgot to mention it in any formal way, so my understanding is that I am doing it now.

I also would like to have a session to present some, Vilfredo related, work…

1 Like

Never too late!

Welcome on board, Pietro! The way to register is by ticking the box in your user profile.

You’re just in time to propose a session, do you know how to? simply upload a post in the Making Lote3 group, containing the details of the session - is it a workshop, a talk? how much time you need? requirements for participating in it, if any etc (example here) - and tag it under the activity track you think is most suited: Track 1 is Upskilling for Change (we teach each other stuff to get better at realising projects), Track 2 is Building the unMonastery, and Track 3 is the unConference. Let me know if you need help!

Good match!

Vilfredo is a good match for the unMonastery and lote3 – I think it might be a better match than for RENAschool. So, bring it on! But please write a proposal. The guidelines are here.