Team Building: General affairs 2024

Hi @reef-building a first post in our new thread on rescheduling the meeting planned for 6/3. What other day that week works best for you?

  • 4.3
  • 5.3
  • 7.3
  • 8.3
0 voters

Also, do you prefer to start our meetings at 7pm or at 7.30pm?

  • 7pm
  • 7.30pm
  • I don’t mind
0 voters

Thank you :slight_smile:

Closing the old Team Building thread, and creating a link to the new one.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fiche Factory: talking sites

Hi @reef-building ,

i sent yesterday an email to our architects concerning JET-14 / FS to go.
Here is their answer concerning TVA / JET-14 and deadline for 2 FS for our next plenary meeting.

Merci pour votre mail, nous mettons JET-14 sur la table.
Pour répondre à vos questions :

  • oui, TVA 21% si c’est une construction neuve.
  • nous pourrons vous envoyer les Ă©tudes pour le vendredi 02/02, mais elles ne seront peut-ĂŞtre pas finies Ă  100%, si nous consultons les communes les pompiers ou la rĂ©gion, il faut voir si nous aurons des rendez-vous dans ces dĂ©lais …
    Belle semaine Ă©galement

I never got an answer about And-13 and And-32, so I don’t know if they are still working on it. Following the last TB meeting, have they been told that we are putting them on hold?
Maybe at least they should be aware that the priority is on Mol-26 and Jet-14 (but that’s maybe already the case?)

Hi @Sarah here is what has been planned at the last TB meeting (see minutes)

Remaining sites (as per Sarahs document)

  • AND-13 and AND-32 Move to a “put on hold/keep for later” (maybe also useful for future co-housing groups)

Could you inform our architects about this or would you prefer me to do so ?

1 Like

Hi TB, sorry but i will be in Paris during the next plenary meeting. So hope @Sarah and @Caro could present the FS we will have back then.


Yes I saw that! Which is why I asked! :sweat_smile:

No problem, I will do that!

Sure, no pb!

1 Like

Hi there!
I thought I should send the results of Le programme to the architects, as it might be good for them to take it into consideration or at least have an idea of where we are at for the feasibility studies.
Any objection?


Yes, I would like to slow down a little. “Le programme” that the architects are working with is that we are looking for a site that fits a cohousing with 20-30 units. That’s all the information they need to be able to do their work. The results from the survey come in when they will be working on the plan. It will help them to include units that meet our desires.

I included an item for a short report at the next Team Building meeting. @Sarah would you be willing to take care of that?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Team Building meeting schedule (proposal)

@Aline_Jeandenans, can you help with the decision and let us know whether you are available on the 4th or the 8th of March? :slight_smile:

Hi TB,
Since I propose the new meetings schedule, the 6/3 was the only date I could join a meeting…
4th and 8th not possible for me.

I am struggling with time and The Reef obligation of method, so for the moment, you can consider me as the hidden face of SĂ©bastien : we talk to each other and work side by side on our tasks. We share our thoughts and our work, so he will represent both of us at the meetings.

Thanks for your understanding


Hey @reef-building, let’s make it the 4th of March then (sorry, Caro!). I’ll update the calendar.


Sorry but I had sent the email already.

But I’m pretty sure both our coach and the architects said we needed to update it, and if anything, we are a bit late sending the info…

And a small public announcement: I will be taking a break this weekend and back on Tuesday. I will look into all the things I have to then.
If you need me, contact me directly on signal as I will try to not check the group…
See you next week!

1 Like

It’s not a major drama of course, but I find it important to stick to our working methods.I am feeling a bit uncomfortable around this and I would like to clear this out a little when we next see each other.

In the end I won’t be able to make the plenary… @Caro will you be able to do this?

1 Like

@Sarah and @Sebas I’d be happy to act as a back-up presenter if needed. Can you please give me a ping on Signal when the documents come in?

1 Like

@Sebas and @Sarah chose promise chose due, I am fine with backing you up and doing the présentation but since there is not so much to present in the end…


Thank you @Caro , you are the chosen one :blush: