Travel and Accommodation support

There is a bus I can take which will get me there around 12pm on the 19th which will change the price to 82euro :slight_smile:
And if I take two buses it will be ~35Euro
Hugs!

@bmfoto is joining from Berlin if I’m not mistaken. Barbel are you driving by any chance?

1 Like

No i take ryanair very early morning 19.10.

Bärbel

b.m. 0160-9442-4393 –

2 Likes

sounds good! @nabeel_p i will message you the details

1 Like

hey @iamkat , I will be going back to Berlin also after the festival and train tickets have became expensive for this date, so cheap options are a looong bus ride or a bla bla car ( @iamkat if you want to share the long drive to Berlin we can book the 2 seats in the car, will be around 60 euros each or enjoy the bus :wink: )

unfortunately couldn’t find any car going towards Brussels at these dates but you can keep an eye on blabla car may be something shows up

1 Like

Hi @noemi, I am thankful, @winnieponcelet put me in touch with an amazing guys, who is very glad to host me during the event.

2 Likes

There is a spot free in an Airbnb, a full apartment from the 18th to 19th. Does anyone want that?

1 Like

I want that!!

I will land tomorrow so is that for one night or for 2 nights?

It’s for one night. Are you able to check in at 6pm?

Tomorrow? Yes!

Thanks for your mail. It would be nice to travel together, however i did book already, sorry
See you barbara

For those of you whose expenses are covered by Edgeryders:

Hope you got home well, you will receive an email tomorrow (Tuesday) at the latest with instructions so that you can get reimbursed this week. Same instructions and 1 day of payments which I will do in a batch. Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes