Organizing affordable lodging during Futurespotters International event
This is a call to reach out for help! We will be coming to Tbilisi from Germany, Belgium, Romania, Armenia, Egypt and more for the 24th-26th of June. If you are in Tbilisi, can you help get the word out by?
- Coordinating communication with the Couchsurfing community in Tbilisi? Help put up a post or open letter on their community forum.
- Crafting discount deals with hostels / hotels / apartments for group booking? Are there places where more of us can stay together for a cheap price?
- Reaching out to friends who are up for hosting a participant for a couple of nights? Or maybe you are in that position?
Anything you can help with, it will mean a lot! Let us know in a comment below so we can coordinate or fill in the table below with your status or offer…
|who||accommodation dates||status: did you already book?||comments, cry for help|
|Vahagn Vardumyan||23-24-25-26||no, I only wrote on this platform||Nest Hostel (for 23-26)|
|Arthur, Noemi, Nadia, Alberto, Matthias, LasIndias, hexayurt||23-29||YES||Rented a house in Kote Marjanishvili Street|
|Hazem Adel||23-26||Nest Hostel|
|Ale Mambelli, Gevorg Baghdasaryan, Zara Avetisyan||24-26||Nest Hostel|
|Ulrike, Amiridina||24-26||Nest Hostel|
Edgeryders has booked 20 beds at Nest Hostel and are offering them on a rolling basis to those who get involved in building the event. Filling in the table as occupancy grows. If you need a spot comment below.
Address: Iashvili Street 23 Tbilisi Georgia
Phone no: +995 598 16 17 71
- Why Not? Hostel: Fully Booked.
- Nest Hostel: room for 20 people, 20 GEL a night (euro 8.30)
- GT Hostel: can host 15 people, 9 euro a night.
- BoomBully rooms hostel: room for 20 people, 13.50 euro a night.
- Dream Hill Hostel
- City Hostel