This cluster experiments what new technologies really should do for humanity and all it encompasses. Individuals and organisations in this cluster develop technologies guided by insights from open and inclusive dialogue on how technologies should work, be governed, financed and built.
- Autarchy Lab. A place to develop and learn about autarky solutions: technologies, organization techniques and best practices that facilitate self-sufficiency in working and living.(More)
- Technology for co-creation . Build experimental software and methodology for decentralized organizations and co-created culture, starting with Edgeryders Nordics team. Client: Swedish arts council fund - Kulturbryggan. (More )
- SenseStack: Technologies for turning rich online conversations into collective wisdom and action. (More)
- Participio is our Development lab to build Software and methodology for decentralized organizations and co-created culture.(More)
- Virtual Coworking
- Collective intelligence in events . Using documentation and ethnographic techniques to increase the impact of events. Clients: UNESCO, Digital Festival. (More)
- Tools shape the way you think
- A surveillance pandemic? Results of the community listening post on risks for freedom in the wake of COVID-19
- Reflections on SSNA and COVID-19: A Better Kind of Contact Tracing
- 5 New Principles for Justice in the age of AI (and other networked technologies)?