Scaffolding our scaling: consolidating experienced H2020 collaborators

Image credit: Markus Kayser of Silk Pavillion, 2013 CNC Deposited Silk Fiber & Silkworm Construction MIT Media Lab

In anticipation that the Edgeryders Research Network starts another - or potentially some - winning Horizon2020 research and innovation projects within the next 6 - 12 months, it was agreed at the recent team retreat to prepare a consolidated list of Edgeryders who have taken on or can take on roles associated to our methodology and work package deliverables.

Hence, this is a call out to :

• Edgeryders veterans for your support to list people in the network you know have or can fulfil the various roles associated to our work packages
  • other Edgeryders who would be interested in taking on these roles

This is by no means any form of concrete engagement from either you or I (who will be project coordinating), but will allow us to be operationally, socially and let’s be real psychologically prepared for when we begin.

Please keep in mind that each project is very sector specific, and has focus regions, so we will be augmenting our existing network with people who are sector and locally experienced. Call outs and onboarding will begin for these if and when specific proposals are awarded.

I will make this a wiki so please simply add the username of people you nominate as fitting for each role. I have begun with those I am familiar with.

Any questions, comments or otherwise, hit me up in the thread!

Grazie mille and here’s to our agile, strong and resilient shifting gear over the coming year or so.

• Lead community managers (English, French, some Italian, Romanian) @noemi @johncoate
  • Community managers (including in Italian, Spanish, German, Polish, Czech) @hazem @natalia_skoczylas @idaleone (Italian); @pedro_prieto_martin or if not, he could advise for Spanish speaking;
6 Likes

Thanks!
I made it into a wiki and added some names in community management, event coordination and communication… hope it helps, will keep add them as they come to mind <3

1 Like

Thank you beautiful!

thanks anique for this great work. I’m transitioning into a new work, but i think we will be even more in touch for those, working now for the circular economy and commons for the next couple of years!

2 Likes

Back online… @matthias is there a way on this platform to mark up one’s own account as “temporarily dormant” to announce programmed unavailabilities? :slight_smile:

Just saw this again, sorry for the delay. To answer your question: there’s no way to mark it dormant so others see that fact. If you “only” want to not receive all those e-mails while away from the computer, you can at least disable the digest e-mails under “Emails → Activity Summary” in your account settings.

OK, thank you @matthias
My desire was to let people know about when to expect me to be around again :slight_smile: