Image credit: Markus Kayser of Silk Pavillion, 2013 CNC Deposited Silk Fiber & Silkworm Construction MIT Media Lab
In anticipation that the Edgeryders Research Network starts another - or potentially some - winning Horizon2020 research and innovation projects within the next 6 - 12 months, it was agreed at the recent team retreat to prepare a consolidated list of Edgeryders who have taken on or can take on roles associated to our methodology and work package deliverables.
Hence, this is a call out to :
- Edgeryders veterans for your support to list people in the network you know have or can fulfil the various roles associated to our work packages
- other Edgeryders who would be interested in taking on these roles
This is by no means any form of concrete engagement from either you or I (who will be project coordinating), but will allow us to be operationally, socially and let's be real psychologically prepared for when we begin.
Please keep in mind that each project is very sector specific, and has focus regions, so we will be augmenting our existing network with people who are sector and locally experienced. Call outs and onboarding will begin for these if and when specific proposals are awarded.
I will make this a wiki so please simply add the username of people you nominate as fitting for each role. I have begun with those I am familiar with.
Any questions, comments or otherwise, hit me up in the thread!
Grazie mille and here's to our agile, strong and resilient shifting gear over the coming year or so.
- Lead community managers (English, French, some Italian, Romanian) @noemi @johncoate
- Community managers (including in Italian, Spanish, German, Polish, Czech) @hazem @natalia_skoczylas @idaleone (Italian); @pedro_prieto_martin or if not, he could advise for Spanish speaking;
- Community building, outreach and workshop facilitation @nadia @anique.yael @caroline (facilitation) @yannick @winnieponcelet @noelito (outreach)
- Event and workshop coordinators @natalia_skoczylas @noemi @hugi @anique.yael @Puja @ireinga @kiravde @yannick
- Network and data analysis @alberto
- Lead Ethnographer @amelia
- Ethnographers (including in Italian, Spanish, German, Polish, Czech, Spanish) : @inga_popovaite @rebecca @wishcrys -all mostly English
- Tech lead @matthias
- Tech support @daniel @anu
- Ethics specialist @markomanka
- Communications specialists @alex_stef @inge @kiravde
- Social media marketing @owen @zmorda
- Project lead @anique.yael @alberto
- Project coordinators @noemi @alex_levene @hugi @mariacoenen @zmorda