Team Building meetings: debriefing and preparing the next one

Thanks so much @els and @Sarah! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:

@reef-building, I have refined the agenda for tonight’s meeting a bit more …

Looking at the backlog and also at where we are at now, my impression is that we have quite a lot of points that relate to how we work together as a team (highlighted in green in the draft agenda), so I was wondering what you think of using tonight’s time on substance and urgent things, and then maybe organise a separate meeting on a weekend day, where we can then really take the time to discuss more organsational and interpersonal issues?

Happy to get your thoughts …

2 Likes

Thanks @Lee :slight_smile:
Ok for me, though my weekends are likely to be more filled than my week days… But if we could find a date, yes, would be nice maybe to see each other life for once as well.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Team Building: scheduling meetings

Hi @Caro

Could you please add the meeting notes in our document? I would need them to prepare for the Coordination Group meeting tomorrow, and for the Team Building meeting agenda on Friday.

Many thanks!

Hello @reef-building,

Somebody seemed to have prepared bits of the agenda, and I added a couple of points to the list.

See you tomorrow!

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Updated financial estimate

A post was merged into an existing topic: Scouting strategy helping circle

Hello @reef-building,

Looking at the backlog and the minutes of the last meeting, it’s not obvious to me how to structure the agenda for the next meeting.

Here’s a proposal or some options:

  • Everybody adds the points they would like to discuss in the agenda, being very precise on the objective to be reached in the meeting
  • We focus most of our attention to very concrete discussions on which sites have the most potential, and what we can do to move them one step further in the Fiche Factory.

Cancelling the meeting if there is not enough substance or not enough people is also an option of course.

2 Likes

Hi @Lee ,
added items in the agenda…

  • it would be nice to have some clarity on the unavailibility of Sebastien (@Sebas : could you let us know till when you are on a break?).
  • as architects are now continuing on MOL-26, i think it would be nice to have some things cleared out before we receive the FS (and maybe not to be done in TB)
    – presentation of the FS: how: Life (going along with excluding people), conf call (which the architects prefer not to), or life for those who can make it and via conf call for those who cannot?
    – constitution of the helping circle MOL-26 : who from TB/who from team finance
3 Likes

Hi all, sorry for that, i will be back after the EU elections (09/06). I can take care of AND-28 as the owner text me yesterday that his wife is back from hospital and he has time now for us.

3 Likes

Hi @reef-building !

Minutes of the last TB meeting are available here : https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/apps/files/?dir=/The%20Reef%20shared%20folder/Team%20Building/Meetings&openfile=105256

Here is a sum-up of our action points :

  • put Caro as 4th keyholder to facilitate the communication with the archis (TB)
  • About scouting strategy : Els + Caro form a Scouting Pool, Caro organizes next one, (proposal to make it 1st for Anderlecht) (Caro+Els)*
  • create a helping circle for contacting owners still on the pipe, after we get new Reeflings + coordinate the task of reaching owners (when Sarah, Seb are off) (Caro)
  • about talking sites :
    – AND 42b : check with the owner what price they offer (task to be assigned)
    – BER-07 : check with the owner what price they offer + have a deeper look (caro)
    – MOL-26 : ask who from Team Finance joins helping circle + create helping circle (caro)
    – AND-28 : look up for the existing PFS, if it exists, post on ER to request a FS (Els)
  • make sure the presentation is ready for next time and coordinate with Alberto’s brochure and Lie’s presentation, to coordinate with Team Communication (Caro)
  • go through the list of questions to the archis and prioritize them, organize a 1hr talk with them to ask everything (paid) (+removed the question about AND 42a, this belong to PFS request) (Caro+Els)
  • ask the archis to communicate even negative feedbacks from PFS, so that we can learn from it (task to be assigned)
1 Like

@caro, i took up the last AP and got feedback from the architects today when phoning them. I will post the answer to sarah’s post (if i can find it back :-))

@Lee : a question that came up in last TB’s meeting. We defined quite some action points, knowing that we (mainly caro and me) won’t have time to pick them up right away.
I thought maybe of adding them to the backlog, but i have the impression, the backlog is more with points that need to be discussed. Here i am talking about tasks to be taken up.
=> what do you propose: adding in the backlog or in a seperate document?