Coordination Group

Hey @reef-coordination, according to the poll results, our next meeting is scheduled for the 30th of March. However, as Lie has pointed out, that would mean a lot of Reef meetings in one week. An alternative would be to find a new date relatively quickly after the plenary of 3/4 (but then Easter gets in the way).
So here is a poll to see if you’re still happy to meet on 30/3 and to check everyone’s availabilities just after 3/4 (make it 8pm):

• Happy to keep the meeting on 30.3
  • Available on 4.4
  • Available on 5.4
  • Available on 6.4
  • Available on 10.4

0 voters

3 Likes

@Sarah and @alberto, what about you?

@reef-coordination, we have a new date for our next meeting: the 5th of April :slight_smile: Is 7-8.30pm ok for everyone?

6 Likes

I’m sadly not available on 05/04 as indicated in the poll, but I can provide you with a written update similar to what Chris did last time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @reef-coordination,

I have prepared a draft agenda for tomorrow, in the usual place (internal link)

I believe the main point is how we can get organised in April and May, so I wrote up a list of things that need to be done. My idea would be to go through it together tomorrow, see which are the most urgent priorities, and how we can distribute the work. The link to the document is in the agenda.

2 Likes

Hi @reef-coordination
Just a quick message to say that if you haven’t yet filled the FY24 team budget, just send me the numbers and i will take care of the rest.
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks Ugne!
I’ll do mine tomorrow :slight_smile:

hi @reef-coordination
Just a quick note to let you know that unless i missed, it i can’t see the FY24 budget estimations for the following teams:

• IT
  • COMM
  • Logistics
  • Building

Please send me a quick email or even whatapp or signal message with an amount.
Thanks
ugne

1 Like

For building, this needs to be one of the topic of the next meeting I think…?

ok, ignore my post above, we came up with numbers ourselves (+ discussion on signal with team building members : Maria Claudia and Maria). So we are good. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @reef-coordination !

The next plenary is on 16 May, and there is a lot going on in terms of moving towards buying a site. There is also another presentation to schedule and make happen (more on this in another post). For both these reasons, it would be ideal to have a coordination group meeting before then.

I have created a Framadate poll for next Saturday, with potential slots throughout the day. Hopefully there is a time that will work for everyone. Here’s the link: Sondage - Coordination Group meeting - Framadate

As Team Governance, Team Community and Team Inclusion are “on pause”, they don’t need to be represented.

I will represent Team Facilitation, and can also represent Team Recruitment and Onboarding.

@ugne - hoping you will be available to represent Team Finance and Legal

Can either @manuelpueyo or @alberto represnent Teams IT, Logistics and Communication?

Can @reef-building please nominate someone to represent them.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, will be there representing team finance

1 Like

since ugne is going to be there, i can’t make it because of Ada,

1 Like

I can confirm that the meeting will take place at 17h on Saturday. I’ll post an agenda here on Friday, and a Jitsi link here a few minutes beforehand… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a little message from (not quite dormant) Team Inclusion: @Lee and I met two potential partner organisations for our inclusive units recently: Oak Tree Projects and Hubbie. Have a good meeting!

2 Likes

Here’s the agenda for the Coordination Group meeting: https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/f/28625

A bit late to be posting this, but it’s pretty straightforward:

Team check in
Set the agenda for next plenaries
Review teams set up

Jitsi link here soon…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Minutes available in our usual doc :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@ugne and @Sophie_Beese, Chris told me that Team Finance and Team Building have some topics to bring to the next plenaries. If so, can you please let me know what they are, when then can be presented and how much time would be needed?

I’ll try to set up a Coordination Group meeting as soon as possible, but it would be good to know where we stand already now.

1 Like

Team Building could report on the new matrix for scouting and potentially on outreach activities - checking if we could present anything next Wednesday!