The Edgeryders Festival is a program of activities that take place in multiple cities in Europe.
It is a #nospectators event: All activities in the program are built by the participants, for the participants:
- Satellite/affiliated events in multiple locations
- Talks and workshops in Brussels
This post is to inform and encourage you to participate and help shape the NGI/ Internet of Humans focused components of the program:
- Contribute to elaboration of existing session proposals e.g this one on technological choices that lead to increased justice or a proposed session building on this ongoing discussion around what it means for tech products and organisations to be “deep green” and ecologically sustainable
- Propose your own session by creating a new topic and adding your proposal in it.
- Share the daily list of 3 social media status updates highlighting the best NGI-related proposals and discussions taking place on the NGI-Exchange platform.
Deadline for submissions is 20/8/2019:
As a community of over 5000 members in 80 countries, It is important to us that the festival is inclusive, accessible and useful to every single participant - no matter where they are located. So we offer support for anyone who wishes to set up local events in their community or organisation as part of the festival program.
He will point you to the ongoing discussions and further lead you through the process.
(Join this community call on the 20th of August 18:00 Brussels time to discuss more: https://zoom.us/j/592769960)