What have we learned about building livelihoods in times of crisis? From previous crises? from the current one?
This wiki is where we collect materials that are worth revisiting as a point of departure for the conversations moving forward… If you are new to this space and like reading interesting stories and discussions, this is a great way to get to know the treasures hidden in edgeryders - You use the search, tags or the “what we care about” directory to find the posts that most inspire you, and then add them in a comment below!
To do: Aggregate materials from Edgeryders archive
- ER #1: Mission Replies (“best of”) : Making a living, Practical Resilience
- ER #1: Campaign + Mission texts + Campaign Summary texts: Making a living, Practical Resilience
- ER #1: Visuals + Publications (handbook + handbook chapters) + Manifesto + Directory
- OpenCare: Ethno summaries + Summary Posts (by Amelia + Alberto (visualisations + interpretations) + Noemi) + Published articles (Lakomaa, Guy etc)
- OpenCare: Open&Change Workshop Summaries
- OpenCare: Best of Stories (easy, look at the posts with most interaction)
- OpenCare: Visuals (video) +
- Open&Change: The actual Proposal + 150 page description +
- Open&Change: Visuals + Logos of participating organisations
- ScifiEcon: Videos (Cory) + Summary from the event + Call for participation for previous round
- SciFi Econ: Key results from the conversations so far + Description of Session during the summit
- The Reef: Videos + Key posts from work last year
- Blivande: Posts + comments about response to current crisis
- unMonastery: Best of posts (Alberto)
- unMonastery: Videos + Toolkit & Bios + Photos
- AI & Justice series.
- Coping with loss of work series.
- Delab content (visualisations & analysis of content on reddit) + in academic research as content for campaign texts (introduction of stats during the listening sessions)