To have it at hand, I’m making a post as an overview of what we need to deliver within the TREASURE project:
WP2 - Circularity & sustainability assessment methods integration & application [Months: 1-30]. Lead: EDGE
Task 2.3. Participatory social impact assessment (Leader: EDGE, Contributors: all other partners, M1-M30)
- creating the TREASURE online forum, by customizing the existing EDGE platform. The conversations on the platform are stewarded by trained community managers (since M5) whose role is to monitor the conversation, encourage and give positive reinforcement to contributors and draw new participants in, which allows the conversation to go “deep” .
- To this aim, a “rules of engagement/netiquette” document will be defined to serve as a social contract underpinning interaction on TREASURE.
- In addition, a community journalism program will be deployed to create “seed” content and attract new users and contributions.
- Secondly, EDGE will design, organize and manage 10 onboarding events (e.g. participatory co-creation workshops) aimed at collecting and reporting success stories about CE practices in the automotive industry on the TREASURE online forum.
- Finally, EDGE will code the TREASURE conversation in-platform, by exploiting a dedicated application of the EDGE system (called Open Ethnographer)…
- set of dedicated KPIs (e.g. # of participants, # of forum posts, # of onboarding events, % of nodes in the SSNA) will be measured.
D2.3 Participatory social impact assessment report, Month 30 (November 2023).
Task 4.3. Semantic social network analysis module (Leader: EDGE, M7-M30)
- T4.3 will combine primary and secondary data (WP2, T.2.3) in a Semantic Social Network (SSN)…
- data will be exported in a widely used format (JSON) and stored for long-term safekeeping (e.g. Zenodo repository).
- data will be visualized with an interactive dashboard built on Graphryder to get strongest connections, drilling down interesting ethnographic codes and making inferences associated with specific codes. All these actions will allow to define a CE ethnography of the European automotive industry and make some recommendations to be implemented in the modules developed in T4.4.
D4.5 Report on ethnography of CE in the automotive industry (1st version), Month 15 (August 2022).
D4.6 Report on ethnography of CE in the automotive industry (final version), Month 33 (February 2024).
The ‘ethics requirements’ that the project must comply with are included as deliverables in this work package.
D10.1 : H - Requirement No. 1, Month 3 (August 2021) Delivered.
D10.2 : GEN - Requirement No. 2, Month 6 (November 2021) Delivered