We believe it is now time to prepare for the serious shocks that will soon be upon us as the consequences of dysfunctional economic systems and climate change start to hit hard. Edgeryders takes on these challenges equipped with new science, our in-house technology development lab and most important of all - an online community of members spanning every continent and area of expertise.
There are no silver bullet solutions. We know from science and experience that no individual, small group, or organisation can contain the issues that affect us the most, no matter how smart. Instead, Edgeryders builds diverse communities and induces collective intelligence dynamics within them. We seek out existing initiatives, organisations, people, places and networks. Acknowledge their good work and build on it. Avoid duplication or competing with one another’s work. Stay open to help anyone who means well and is working on something promising. Improve participants’ ability to access, analyse and interpret information. We support our members, partners and clients to do the same.
Get in touch. Edgeryders can support the work of changemakers in more than 80 countries because people like yourself support us with knowledge, contacts and resources. Maybe you, or someone you know could:
Write to email@example.com or send us a message at +3248507963
- Resilient Livelihoods summit: An online summit we gather together people who deploy policies, infrastructures, tools, business activity and community projects that can form an essential support system for sustaining livelihoods in times of crisis.
- SenseStack: Technologies for turning online conversations into collective wisdom and action.
- Technology for co-creation. Building experimental software and methodology for decentralized organizations and co-created culture.
- Capacity building for climate action. We mobilize alternative actors and engineer public/private partnerships to discover solid, transmissible, system-level understandings of the sort of transformation we, as a civilization, are trying to achieve.
- The Science Fiction Economics Lab: A meeting of minds where we can learn from each other what future economies might look, like inspired by science fiction.
- Virtual coworking (“remote work”, “teleworking”, “smart working”). We offer tools, training and change management for better, happier online teamwork…
- The Reef. Green, beautiful spaces for the 99%. The reef is an experiment for redefining urban living to achieve instances of radical decarbonization through new housing models i.e. green urban living.
- EarthOS. Handbooks and learning programs for green housing, working and socialising.
- NGI Forward . An online community platform to further the Next Generation Internet as the key European entity and space for radical new thinking on the future internet.
- POPREBEL . An inter-disciplinary research project focused on explaining and contextualising the recent rise of populism in Central and Eastern Europe.