Are you new to Edgeryders? Say HELLO and meet others!

Wellbeing in Europe is entering its 3rd year, with a community of more than 300 contributors ! In 2021, this is where we welcome new community members from Poland, Serbia, Czechia, Germany and from all over Europe. A warm welcome from the team, here are our stories :slight_smile:

@Jirka_Kocian - in Prague

Researcher at Charles University, Prague. Tries to understand how people think and talk to each other to be able to do it better himself.
Lékařův pacient nebo pacientův lékař?.

@bojanbobic - in Brussels.

Bojan comes from an academic and business background. Since 2020, he’s providing community support and team management support.

@Wolha - in Warsaw

Community manager. Has ‘‘a background in journalism, social activism, tech and art, so I enjoy the multidisciplinarity of the Edgeryders a lot.’’
Witam wszystkich.

@hires - in Barcelona/ Germany

Community manager!
I'm new here! :).

@Noemi - Belgium/ Romania

Community manager!
I grew up in post-communism in a fractured generation. Each with its own bubble..

@maniamana - in Poland

A cultural anthropologist studying healthcare and health communication. Here also to support ethnographic work within the POPREBEL project.

@Nadia - in Belgium

Engineer and designer, Nadia is a co-founder of Edgeryders and leads the team in community outreach and engagement.

@amelia - UK/USA

An anthropologist with a research focus on the social impacts of digital technologies. Has extensive ethnographic research experience both online and offline, in both public and private sector, focusing on the power of participatory communities to facilitate transparent, efficient solutions to public problems.

2 Likes

Send a short message to introduce yourself!
My name is Daliborka Popov, from little village in Serbia. I am 37 years old. Single mom, worker, farmer, artist. Bit of everyting. Trying to save the village, to keep the nature clean and alive. Trying to live life on my way and to leave a mark in this big world, for future generations.Love nature, very much. Love my village, and feeling sad because of the situation we have now. I really hope that I will find a way to keep young people’s to stay. I really hope for changes, that we will finally realize that we need to get back to good track of our life’s on Earth.
Love photography, love to catch the moments. On my way.

3 Likes

Hello @Daliborka, it is great to meet you!
Looking forward to read your story and connect you with other people, and appreciate that you were willing to write in English.
In any case, feel free to use Serbian whenever you want on the platform. Most community members are not English native speakers anyway. We use English to understand each other, but we respect everyone’s language. If needed, we will use Google translation to ‘read’ you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am happy because of this opportunity,it means a lot to ‘’ my ‘’ story.I will work on my english knowledge, it used to be better a few years ago. English, Hungarian and Serbian, somehow we will understand each other :wink:.

1 Like

Hi @Daliborka!
This is perhaps my very first post here on Edgeryders after hanging around here since 2018.
I just write to say that I really liked your post in Wellbeing in Europe. Well written and such an important story to share. So thank you.

2 Likes

Hello @Murkas and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
I am glad to hear that my story brought out this reaction from you!

Hi @Murkas, welcome from me too! Glad you decided to say something :slight_smile:
Are you feeling inspired to share a little about yourself? What brought you to Edgeryders?

Waving from Brussels in the strangest January of them all… :hugs: