#Futurespotters: The international community event in Tbilisi!

If you need help don’t hesitate to ask

Hi Gina, good to meet you! Have we met before, perhaps online? Your name seems very familiar, we surely have plenty of common friends.

Anyway, welcome! Out of curiosity, where will you be traveling from? If you need help with anything you know where to find us :slight_smile:

may I attend :slight_smile:

hi all ,

I want to attend the final event , I hope it’s not too late :slight_smile: & I’m excited to participate & meet you all :slight_smile:

I am coming

Woooow

I like it

I am interesting to join it

it is very useful and attractive

Welcome, tell us more!

Hi Sabah, I’m Noemi one of the organisers and member in Edgeryders since its beginning it 2011…

A good way to start and get to know peeps around here is to introduce yourself in a post. Most of us did it as we find it’s a good icebreaker, here’s my recent story. Where will you be coming from? Are you interested in one of the sessions already proposed? You can check them all out here.

welcome sabah , waiting to hear more from u

just pinging sabah wahba

Participants needed in the focus group discussion

Dear all,

can’t wait to see you guys in Tbilisi! As I read all the posts with close attention, it feels that I already know a lot of you. As you might know, in Tbilisi I will present preliminary findings from our research on Spot The Future - I am looking into main trends, main challenges and topics that emerged in our online discussion in the last 3 months. However, as Spot The Future is not only about on line participation, but also about off-line meetings and collaboration, I want to meet with you ladies and gents and talk more about what we see in the world, what bothers us and how we change it. Please register to my focus group discussion here . I need 6-12 active people, active future spotters from Armenia, Egypt and Georgia. I promise, you will get private invitations as well, not only this group call.

Once again - I can’t wait to see all of you in beautiful Tbilisi!

2 Likes

Nawfal

If I get a vacation June 24 to 26 i will attend :slight_smile:

السلام عليكم

welcome @Nawfal  :slight_smile:

looking forward to see u in Tbilisi , have u arranged ur flight and accommodation or do u need help with that .

it would be great if u can introduce urself here in the arrivals so that we all get to know each other better . here is my post in the arrivals so u know more about me :slight_smile:

Will do my best to attend!

I plan to come with my 1 year old daughter, so i need to organize the details of my trip in advance. A friend has already offered me accommodation in Tbilisi(thanks Inge!) and if I find a comfortable means of transportation from Yerevan to Tbilisi and back, i am totally in!

1 Like

Yay!

Really hope you can make it Anna! You would have a great input in the sessions and I am also sure you could learn a lot from it for your own projects! And yes: mi casa es su casa (I don’t know how to write in Spanish, but you get the idea :wink: ). Also check out the event on the first day, perhaps you can think of some Moroccan dishes?  :D

1 Like

Attending

Hi, I’m Andrew. I founded Georiders in Georgia in 2007 after cycling to Georgia  (and India)- it is a bicycle tour operator and cycling community promoting cycling and cycling infrastructure in Georgia.

I have an MA in Design Critical Practice from Goldsmiths in London. I know about programming, design methods and mapping out big visions using conversations based around Agile methodology.

I am also technical coordinator of Joya - Arte + Ecologia based at Cortijada Los Gazquez in Andalucia, Southern Spain - an off-grid creative retreat and art association.

Looking forward to meeting you at the  event and I would like to help out anyway I can beforehand.

2 Likes

Cycling seems to be big in the Caucasus!

Hi Andrew, welcome on board,

You probably know CycleHack Tbilisi and Critical mass folks… also in Armenia @Vahagn and @Enli are quite big on (urban) cycling.

Perhaps it might be worth you checking out the event agenda in the making and see which of the sessions you feel you could be contributing to (leave a thoughtful comment?) or if you have something you want to lead yourself feel free to put it up and we’ll book you a time slot…

Looking forward to see you in Tbilisi.

1 Like

The lone runner :slight_smile:

Welcome from me, too, @georiders_tours. It seems I will be the one runner among lots of dedicated cyclists!

1 Like

Looking forward to meet all the cyclists!

Hi Andrew! It is good to know you are participating. I am planning to develop mountain biking in Armenia so would be great to hear from you about your experience so far in Georgia. I am also looking forward to meet other bicyclers, especially mountain bikers in the region! See you all soon!

exactly!

When I saw Andrew’s post, that’s exactly what I thought! You guys should indeed come together and discus possibilities! See you both soon!

1 Like

Ես Մանուելն եմ ապրում եմ Հայաստանում, Արմավիրի մարզ գյուղ Շենիկ: Աշխատում եմ Հայաստանի <<Մանուկներ>> հիմնադրամում (COAF): Այս կազմակերպությունում ես օգնում եմ երեխաներին՝ հոգեբանական դասընթացներ եմ անցկացնում, սպոռտլանդյաներ կազմակերպում, խմբակներ եմ վարում, մասնակցում եմ դրամահավաքների, որը օգտագործվում է սահմանային գյուղերի զարգացման համար: Մասնակցում եմ ժամանակակից մեթոդներով անցկացվող դասընթացների, այցելում եմ ժամանակակից դպրոցներ,  ուսումական հաստատություններ և սովորում , նոր գաղափարներ, ավելի արդյունավետ մեթոդներ, ավելի արագ և հիմնավոր կրթական ծրագրեր: Ցանկանում եմ մասնակցել այս ծրագրին որպեսզի ձեռք բերեմ նոր մթքեր, նոր կանոներ, նոր մտածելակերպ և դրանք փոխանցեմ իմ շրջապատին, կիրառեմ մեր կազմակերպությունում ու հասնեմ լուրջ արդյունքների:

Ներկայացնում եմ քաղաքական համակարգը. քաղաքական համակարգը քաղաքականության և կառավարման համակարգ է։ Այն սովորաբար բաղդատում են իրավաբանական համակարգ, տնտեսական համակարգ, մշակութային համակարգ, և այլ սոցիալ համակարգեր. Սակայն սա շատ պարզեցված տեսակետ է շատ ավելի բարդ համակարգի, որ ներառում է այնպիսի կատեգորիաներ, ինչպիսին` ով պետք է իշխանություն ունենա, ինչպես պետք է կրոնական հարցերը կարգավորվեն և ինչ ազդեցություն պետք է ունենա կառավարումը ժողովրդի և տնտեսության վրա։ .

Ահա “Քաղաքական համակարգի” մի քանի սահմանումներ։

Քաղաքական համակարգը կազմակերպությունների, հետաքրքրված խմբերի (ինչպես քաղաքական կուսակցությունների, արդյունաբերական միությունների, ), այդ կազմակերպությունների միջև հարաբերությունների և քաղաքական նորմերի և օրենքների և նրանց ֆունկցիաները կարգավորող օրենքների (սահմանադրությամբ, ընտրության օրենքով) կայացած համախմբություն է։

Քաղաքական համակարգը բաղկացած է իշխանություն ունեցող հասարակական կազմակերպություններից (խմբերից)։

Քաղաքական ուսմունք.Մարդկության հոգևոր մշակույթի կարևորոգույն, օրգանական մասերից մեկը: Նա իր մեջ պարունակում է մտածողների շատ սերունդների հսկայական փորձը, որոնք զբաղվել են քաղաքականության, իշխանության, պետության խնդիրների ուսումնասիրությամբ: Այդ փորձը պատկանում է ոչ միայն պատմությանը, այլ նաև արդի ժամանակներին, շարունակելով ազդել քաղաքական գործընթացների, գաղափարական շարժումների և քաղաքական թեորեական գիտելիքների էվոլուցիայի վրա:

Քաղաքական համակարգերի կարևոր կետեր.

1.փոխադադարձ կախյալ մասեր

2.Քաղաքացիական մշակույթ

3.Կառավարություն

4.Սահմաններ

5.Քաղաքացիություն

6.Տարածք

7.Հարստություն

Անհրաժեշտ է մարդկային մտածելակերպի վրա ազդել ու  օգնել, որ յուրաքանչյուր մարդու մտածած նաև գործողություն դառնա: Մարդկության փորձը ցույց է տվել, որ ամենա արդյունավետ տարբերակը՝ դա հոգեբանորեն կառավարելն  է: Երբ մարդու ուղեղի վրա ես ազդում ,նա ավելի հիմնավոր է հասկանում: Անհրաժեշտ է մարդկության մեջ կամքի ուժ ձևավորել, որպեսզի միշտ չվազեն հեշտին ու հաճույքին: Եկեք հիշենք մեր նախնիներին: Պետք չէ կրկին հեծանիվ հորինել, այլ պետք է կատարելագործել հորինած հեծանիվը: Այսինքն պատմության ընդացքում մեր նախնիները շատ բաներ են հասկացել, պետք է այդ ամենը վերցնել ու դրանց հիման վրա աշխատել: Կարևոր է որ մարդիկ հասկանան, որ կրոնը չի կարող խոչնդոտ լինել ազգերի շփմանը: Մարդիկ բոլորը հավատում են, իսկ թէ օվ ինչպես դա այդքան էլ էյական չէ: Պետք է հասկանալ որ, սեփական քաղաքական գաղափարների ձևավորման գործընթացը ուղեկցվում է հասարակական խնդիրների ակտիվ քննարկմամբ, անհրաժեշտ է դրանք բացատրել, ինչպես նաև հասկացությունների, սկզբունքների, քաղաքականության ոլորտում թեորեական դիրքերի մշակմամբ:

բջջ.093 30 62 89

mail. manukyan.manuel@mail.ru

I’m comiiing :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Natia, from Tbilisi.  Nice to be  here and joined you.  I’m looking forward to meeting you here in my country.

more excited

see u soon :slight_smile:

Tbilisi seems to be a very nice country

See you soon

I will be there on Wednesday and Thursday, but cannot make it on Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Add Comments

https://edgeryders.eu/e-rain-gate-automatically-smart-gates-for-storm-water-inlets-with