List of POPREBEL events 2019-2020

This is the list to keep track of all POPREBEL related events: those Edgeryders is organising or third party events in which Edgeryders have an active role in. The post is made wiki with the idea to update it until the end of the project. It is useful to have an overview but also for reporting purposes.

Work in progress
@nadia @noemi please add/modify where info is missing. I would especially need links for third party events - are there reports on the platform from the people who attended them? We need to know who went to the event and why.
And let’s keep this updated with new upcoming events @hires @Wolha

Events organized by Edgeryders (onboarding events):

Third party events:

• 15/3 - Cities & Regions in the EU - Saskia Sassen // F(EU)ture Festival
    Type: workshop
    Category: public
    Organisers:
    Stakeholders:
    Edgeryders role:
    Number of participants/persons reached:

• 16/3 - Bauhaus Imaginista - conference on Populism and contemporary issues in politics
    Type: conference
    Organisers:
    Stakeholders: Civil society
    Edgeryders role:
    Number of participants/persons reached: 20

• 22/6 - Beyond the Nation-State. Transunions
    Type:
    Organisers:
    Stakeholders: Civil society
    Edgeryders role:
    Number of participants/persons reached: 100

• 9/9 - Nowi sąsiedzi - Ukraińcy w Polsce, czyli rozmowa o imigracji
    Type:
    Organisers:
    Stakeholders: General public,
    Edgeryders role:
    Number of participants/persons reached: 4512

• 23/9 - Edukacja seksualna po polsku - rozmowa z Paulą Wawrzyńczyk
    Type:
    Organisers:
    Stakeholders: General public
    Edgeryders role: Outreach partner. We called our community to participate and we hosted dedicated conversations on the platform on the topic:
    Number of participants/persons reached: 16,300

Events organized by Edgeryders (onboarding events):

Third party events:

• date - Title+link
    Type:
    Category:
    Stakeholders:
    Edgeryders role:
    Number of participants/persons reached:
1 Like

Hi @Marina, added some things which were missing in 2019.

For 2020, should we add the online sessions we had during covid19? Coping with loss of work? Food sustainability? Academic precarity?
They generated content for POPREBEL, but were not onboarding events per se.

If it was an actual POPREBEL event then yes, but I know some were labelled as NGI so in that case no. If they are missing from this list you can add them. Also we need to make sure we used the necessary logos.

From the list above, we need to still add justifications for participation in third party events. Who attended and why + links to a publication on the platform or a programme…to prove it was relevant for POPREBEL (especially if the travel budget was used).

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

@noemi @nadia can you confirm this is the full and updated list of onboarding events for these two years? If yes I will inform the UCL that we completed the Milestone MS7 (12 onboarding workshops delivered, due M24). Nothing else will be needed, I’ll just share this list as a means of verification.

2 Likes

you added the NGI list link above rather than Poprebel… :slight_smile:

where above? this is POPREBEL list.

If you mean this comment, it was to reply to Noemi’s question.

Hei Marina, I updated the last two events and added the writeups!

1 Like

MS7 reached, UCL informed :slight_smile:

@nadia, @noemi we are asked to fill-in a spreadsheet with all dissemination activities that took place last year. I can do it based on this events list but wanted to double check with you if there is anything missing here, or would you want to add any other dissemination activities outside of events (social media outreach or similar…)?

Also, @amelia, @alberto did you present POPREBEL research results anywhere else apart from that recent tri-consortium workshop?

Deadline for this is 14th of March.

1 Like

Hei @marina - from my end nothing other than the 5 listed above, if you think they can be included under dissemination - I would say they are more WP2 - Onboarding than dissemination… but well.

Yes…in 2019 we also put all the onboarding events as part of the dissemination too