The next consortium meeting is to be held in Bordeaux during the last week of June. We’ll update this wiki with the relevant information (dates, location, agenda, useful information).
Last week of June 2017: 26th of June (Monday) afternoon to the 28th evening.
The meeting will be held within the premises of our lab, the LaBRI on the University of Bordeaux campus.
Exact address: LaBRI, Université de Bordeaux, 351 cours de la Libération, 33405 Talence (see location on Google Maps here)
Useful info on accommodation and transportation here.
The team working with Guy in Bordeaux will contribute to Masters of Network along with the opencare team, while co-design sessions might also appeal to researchers working in Bordeaux on Human-Computer interface / fablab builders (we think it could be great if Costantino, Zoe and Rossana could hold a presentation on the methodology to this occasion to external participants to the project).
Day 1: June 26th
Morning: arrival of all partners in Bordeaux
14:00 - 18:00 : Meeting of the Steering Committee
- State of progress for year 2 / What's happened since the March mid-term review
- Internal deadlines: milstones, deliverables
- Open Village
- Final event in Milan
- Ethics assessment & update of the DMP
Evening: Dinner together at Le Jardin Pêcheur
Day 2: June 27th (9:30 - 18:00)
Day dedicated to activity related to Masters of Network
Evening: consortium dinner in the city.
Day 3: June 28th (9:00 - 12:00)
- 9h - Presentation by our colleague Ms. Anke Brock from the POTIOC Inria team, on how she carries out her research work. Go glipse at her work here or here (video).
- 9h50 - Presenttion by WeMake (@Costantino ) and City of Milano (@Matteo ? @Rossana_Torri ?) showcasing the openrampette project in Milan (and all other relevant things)
- 11h - Presentation by EHFF (Erik) on their work on the potential scalability of initiatives
Day 3: June 28th (14:00 - 17:00)
The University of Bordeaux hosts a series of symposiums and conferences on health and innovation. On June 28th, an innovation day is planned on the future of health and care: http://week26.u-bordeaux.fr/pro/fiche/quest.jsp;jsessionid=pWmE4cd9g5S-4OAWk6ZfBIeT.gl1?pg2=674735&pg=914975
- Alberto will be on a panel for a round table on "Sustainable Health"
- Alberto and Guy should give a two voices presentation of the collective intelligence side of opencare (platform demo based on a usage scenario, somethgin close to what we did in Brussels for the reviewers)
The artistic installation in relation with opencare we planned to showcase won’t arrive in time to be seen during the meeting …