EarthOS is our cluster of innovators around ecological living, ecosystem restoration and esp. climate change amelioration and adaptation. It is a set of experimental projects assembling community and diverse institutional partners to apply solutions to climate change and sustainability challenges in today’s world as a house on fire. The findings from the projects serve as data points in developing new economic theory and models needed to enable transition to a sustainable future. Example activities:
- Capacity building for climate action. We mobilize alternative actors and engineer public/private partnerships to discover solid, transmissible, system-level understandings of the sort of transformation we, as a civilization, are trying to achieve. Client: Climate KIC. (More )
- The Science Fiction Economics Lab: A meeting of minds where we can learn from each other what future economies might look, like inspired by science fiction. (More)
- Virtual coworking (“remote work”, “teleworking”, “smart working”). We offer tools, training and change management for remote/ tele/ smart working. (More here and here).
- The Reef. Green, beautiful spaces for the 99%. The reef is an experiment for redefining urban living to achieve instances of radical decarbonization through new housing models i.e. green urban living. (More).
- Online and Offline events. New formats and tools for events. (More)
- 📙 The Future of Ecological Urban Living
- 📙 The Future of Ecological Rural Living
- 📙 Networking for Green and Communal Living
You can help.
Get in touch. Edgeryders can support the work of changemakers in more than 80 countries because people like yourself support us with knowledge, contacts and resources.