EarthOS is our cluster of innovators around ecological living, ecosystem restoration and esp. climate change amelioration and adaptation. It is a set of experimental projects assembling community and diverse institutional partners to apply solutions to climate change and sustainability challenges in today’s world as a house on fire. The findings from the projects serve as data points in developing new economic theory and models needed to enable transition to a sustainable future. Example activities:
- Capacity building for climate action. We mobilize alternative actors and engineer public/private partnerships to discover solid, transmissible, system-level understandings of the sort of transformation we, as a civilization, are trying to achieve. Client: Climate KIC. (More )
- The Science Fiction Economics Lab: A meeting of minds where we can learn from each other what future economies might look, like inspired by science fiction. (More)
- Virtual coworking (“remote work”, “teleworking”, “smart working”). We offer tools, training and change management for remote/ tele/ smart working. (More here and here).
- The Reef. Green, beautiful spaces for the 99%. The reef is an experiment for redefining urban living to achieve instances of radical decarbonization through new housing models i.e. green urban living. (More).
- Online and Offline events. New formats and tools for events. (More)
- 📙 The Future of Ecological Urban Living
- 📙 The Future of Ecological Rural Living
- 📙 Networking for Green and Communal Living