We work towards resilient societies
Please add this Tag to all the pages on the list below: Landingpage-Content-Start-Blog
Environment & Climate -
- Can Science Fiction Save the World?
- Living greener as therapy: how I stumbled upon plasticless, trees and diy protein
- How participatory regional policies could contribute to the emergence of post-carbon economic models
Research & Development -
- Reflections on SSNA and COVID-19: A Better Kind of Contact Tracing
- Welcome to Retirement!
- Escaping failed institutions through evasive entrepreneurship
Good Technology -
- A surveillance pandemic? Results of the community listening post on risks for freedom in the wake of COVID-19
- 5 New Principles for Justice in the age of AI (and other networked technologies)?
Culture for Transformation-
- The Urban Shepherd of Stockholm
- Transforming food systems in post-crisis Greece (Conversation with Pavlos Georgiadis, part one)
- Saint-Vide-Leegbeek as candidate for BRXL2030?
Distributed futures lab -
- Decentralized risks: Hosting information for others comes at a cost
- Communitarian Approach to Reconstruction: Challenges and Opportunities
One Health & Resilience -
- COVID-19 Knowledge Exchange: spread, prevention, treatment, hacks
- Making smocks and visors for hospitals at Blivande
Good Work & Life -
- Sneak Peek: Covid19 + Resilient Livelihoods: An Online Summit
- After covid19: while food businesses are failing, can community oriented food projects be the way forward?
- Work in the Time of Corona Virus
Please add this Tag to all the pages on the list below:: Landingpage-Content-Start-Project
- Intelligent Events Kit. Using documentation and ethnographic techniques to increase the impact of events. (More)
- SenseStack: Technologies for turning online conversations into collective wisdom and action. (More)
- Technology for co-creation . Building experimental software and methodology for decentralized organizations and co-created culture. (More)
- Capacity building for climate action. We mobilize alternative actors and engineer public/private partnerships to discover solid, transmissible, system-level understandings of the sort of transformation we, as a civilization, are trying to achieve. (More )
- The Science Fiction Economics Lab: A meeting of minds where we can learn from each other what future economies might look like, inspired by science fiction. (More)
- Virtual coworking (“remote work”, “teleworking”, “smart working”). We offer tools, training and change management for better, happier online teamwork… (More here and here).
- The Reef. Green, beautiful spaces for the 99%. The Reef is an experiment for redefining urban living to achieve radical decarbonization through new housing models i.e. green urban co-living. (More).
- EarthOS. Handbooks and learning programs for green housing, working and socialising. (More )
- NGI Forward . An online community platform to further the Next Generation Internet as the key European entity and space for radical new thinking on the future internet. (More)
- POPREBEL . An inter-disciplinary research project to explain and contextualise the recent rise of populism in Central and Eastern Europe. (More)
*we need guidance as to an appropriate pixels dimension for logos to render well in this section @owen *
we have over 30 people we want to feature here
What should this page look like? (Start Page)
The Webkit components (in the right order)
START PAGE: START-PAGE/13522
- WEBKIT ELEMENT: HEADER BLOCK#1 (new module from campaign site styling)
- WEBKIT ELEMENT: DISPLAY OF POST SUMMARIES (WebKit module, « topics » display). Picks up content with TAG: Webcontent-featured-project-projectname
- WEBKIT ELEMENT: DISPLAY logos WebKit module, « people» display). Picks up content with TAG: Webcontent-featured-partner-logo
WEBKIT ELEMENT: WebKit module, block with background image and a button link
WEBKIT ELEMENT: WebKit module: «This is another content section… «
Brussels, Stockholm, tunis, Berlin, + t t
En qui ri es
c o m p any@ed s e ryders. en
- WEBKIT ELEMENT: Standard black footer