These weekly calls are where the Edgeryders communication crew coordinates the work of supporting project teams, community managers, fellows and community members to get the word out and engage people in the exciting work everyone is doing.
They happen Tuesdays at 16.30 CET on ZOOM here: https://zoom.us/j/482525755
This call will focus on:
- Who is our target audience? taking into account parameters set up in this post.
- Coordinating outreach strategies and decide on full-on campaigns in which different people have different responsibilities to ensure attendance: POPREBEL and NGI (Inge creates checklist for this)
- Gathering input on what is happening in the different projects and what content should be promoted in the next weeks: POPREBEL and NGI
- Building a unified campaign to highlight our Climate work and draw participation in the different activities and platform conversations (Deep Green/EarthOS)
- Making visible what people can get out of participating to the conversations and activities hosted on this platform.
Project Update 1/2:
Please prepare to describe updates & share urls to platform content you especially like/want pushed out: @alberto @marina @noemi @nadia @natalia_skoczylas @Jan @amelia@matthias @natalia_skoczylas @Jirka_Kocian @Richard
1. UPCOMING ACTIVITIES WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
- Weekly community calls:
- Autumn: Serbian and German Legs Later in summer/autumn - what help needed?
Please prepare to describe updates & share urls to platform content you especially like/want pushed out: @alberto @nadia @johncoate @hugi @MariaEuler @amelia @matthias @katjab @RobvanKranenburg @Heshanij @mirkopresser
In order to move forward we need input from esp the coordinator to the questions posted here: https://edgeryders.eu/t/follow-up-from-july-2-meeting-on-naming-branding-and-communication-routines/10285
1. UPCOMING ACTIVITIES/CONTENT WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
- Events (invitations to, as well as documentation from)
- Calls for participation
2. Social Media status (@fsimonov)